Monday, December 29, 2014

TMI Tuesday - December 30, 2014


tmi 2014_2015 sign
1. It’s the end of 2014. How do you feel? Excited? Eager to see what’s in store for the new year?  Feeling pretty good I guess.  2015 is going to be a big year;  I graduate in May; and I plan to move.
2. On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied were you with 2014? How satisfied were you with your sex life in 2014? (1 = completely disappointed, 10 = extremely satisfied)  I hate assigning numbers to things!  Let's go with a 7-ish.
3. What were your big accomplishments this year?  Made it through another school year.
4. Did you make new year’s resolutions at the beginning of year 2014? How many did you keep?  I don't remember making any but I'm pretty sure that if I did it was health related.
5. Out of all that happened in 2014, what are the biggest lessons you learned?  I think I learned that no matter how nice or good a friend you are, not everybody is going to be nice or a good friend to you.  Take everything with a grain of salt and try to be a good person no matter what happens.
6. What are you most proud of in 2014?  Finished another semester at school and did well grade wise.  Isn't this the same thing as 2014 accomplishments?  
7. How did you spend the majority of your free time in 2014?  In case you haven't read any of the other questions....I spent most of my free time doing school work....oh and at wineries.  Lots of wineries.
8. Tell us something new you’d like to do or learn in 2015.  Graduate!

Happy New Year!

Bonus: How was your sex life in 2014?
a. Great
b. Good
c. Not bad

d. It’ll do
e. What’s sex?!
b & c - I have the sex drive of a man so I can always have more


How would you rate 2014?  Check out what others said at TMI Tuesday Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment