Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TMI Tuesday: December 23, 2014

TMI Tuesday - A confessional where people come to reveal too much information–sexy secrets, dirty deeds, and more.    TMI Tuesday Homepage

Participating in this week's TMI Tuesday Blog Post for December 23, 2014.  Check them out HERE!

Happy TMI Tuesday. Get creative–be funny, strange, sexy or whatever but fill-in those blanks below.

man pushing pencil_tmi
1. My best friend is imaginary.
2. A faithful lover is all I need/want.
3. If you only know one thing about me it should be I'm a crazy gay lady .
4. Love is the best feeling in the world.
5. A man and his alligator walk into a bar and asks "Do you have any lawyers here?
  The bartender says "Sure".  The man replies "Great, I'd like a Bud Light and a lawyer for my 'gator".
6. I like to eat chili in fall.  (Although I like to eat lots of things   ;-D)
Bonus:  I can’t nap if it rains but I can not nap anytime .


No comments:

Post a Comment