Tuesday, January 13, 2015

TMI Tuesday: January 13, 2015

image
1. Where you live what is the current season?
It's winter.  We've had a couple of single digit days, lots of rain, a little bit of sleet, and only about 2 inches of snow.  If it's going to be this cold it needs to snow dammit.
2. Do you measure/report the weather temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit?
The good ole U S of A uses Fahrenheit unlike the rest of the world.  Is there anyone else who uses Fahrenheit?
3. Describe your ideal day of weather?
I LOVE snow!  But I don't think I'd want that everyday.  I guess my ideal day is where I could wear shorts/capris during the day but then need pants at night.  
4. When it is cold outside I want to:
a. Run outside naked because it is exhilarating.
b. Bundle up in warm clothes and take a winter walk.
c. Turn the heat up, stay indoors, hibernate until warm weather returns.

d. I do not pay attention to the weather.
5. Do you go “commando” in cold weather or in winter?
Nope.  I don't go commando in warm weather either.
6. For 10,000 USD Would you rather ride a bike for one mile (1.6 km) in 7 degrees  F/ 14 degrees C weather  or jump naked into a freezing cold Alaskan lake in winter?
No contest, totally the bike.  You'd warm up quickly burning energy.  Plus I'm not trying to naked outside in the winter (or any other season).
7. What is your favorite piece of winter clothing?
My jacket.  I don't really have a favorite it's just that I stay cold and pretty much wear my jacket all day every day in the winter.
8. Have you ever worn Long Johns aka long underwear or thermal underwear?
I don't remember any particular instances but I'm pretty sure that I have.
Bonus: Do you have more or less sex in the winter months vs. other times of year?
I don't think the season has any effect on my sex habits.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on today's TMI Tuesday blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment