Tuesday, January 27, 2015

TMI Tuesday: January 27, 2015

Hello! This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were adapted from the Newlywed Game. Enjoy!

Bringing Up the Past

someecard past lovers
1. What is the nickname a lover had for you that made you cringe?
Never been big on pet names.  But I absolutely HATE, with a passion, "Boo" and "Bae".  I cringe anytime I hear some one use it.
2. Where do you most often toss or keep your excess change (coins)?
I have a heavy duty sandwich bag in the kitchen and then I have a clear small plastic barrel in the bedroom.
3. If someone wrote a book about your past lovers and past sex life, which category fits best:
a. Abnormal psychology book
b. Steamy romance novel
c. Sad sad story
4. Some say sex is like driving. Pretend you are a car. Are you: rear, front or all-wheel drive?
ALL-WHEEL DRIVE
5. What is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing?
Smoking
6. What is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed?
Faked it
Bonus: If married, who was interested in marriage first, you or your spouse?
Not married but I am engaged.  We had discussed it but it wasn't a real serious conversation.  Then I got asked on Christmas Day.  We don't have any plans and we aren't rushing into anything so we are just enjoying being engaged.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the questions from TMI Tuesday to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on that blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh need more TMI on #3 ... lol
    I am with you on #4
    Congratulations on your engagement

    -H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl doesn't "kiss" and tell. Although I'm not a girl, I'm a lady. Thanks!

      Delete