Friday, January 2, 2015

Listography: 5 things ahead in 2015

Goodbye 2014!  Move over because 2015 is going to be an awesome year!  This week's Listography is based on what's to come in 2015.  Here's what's in store...


Graduation - I can not wait for school to be over with, although I'm a little afraid of what to do with my spare time once it's all over with.

Moving - There's nothing keeping me here.  Moving is going to be a great adventure.

New job - Moving comes with a new job.  I hate interviews but I'm looking forward to my next professional challenge.

Marriage? - Gay marriage is not legal in all 50 states.  Why wouldn't we want to make it legal while we can?  There is some trepidation on this topic at least on my part.....but that's for another time and post.

Health & Wellness - This is the year I need to get my shit together and get healthy.  I HAVE to do it not just for me but also for any potential mini me's I may plan to grow in the future....just not the near future.


BIG things are happening in 2015!  What does your 2015 look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment