Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Numero Uno

Post Number one...

I never know how to start these things.  I'm essentially talking to myself, which is not uncommon, so I don't know why this is so hard.

I've blogged before but I never felt like I had a niche or purpose.  I know, I know, you don't have to have a niche to blog, but I felt like I was out there in no man's land just typing away with no purpose and no readers.  This time is a little different.  I'm using ME as my niche.  Something, for whatever reason, I had never considered.  I'm a lesbian, in a relationship, and I have a mental illness.  3 awesome niche's.  All, right there, inside of me.

Crazy
Gay
Lady


And I'm sure, a whole bunch of other crap too!
Knowing me, there will be plenty of other hilarious mishaps in my life 
that I will write about to keep you (hopefully) entertained.  

Of course I am more than the above mentioned descriptors.  I'm a daughter, sister, mom to fur babies, boss, employee, student, traveler, partner, and friend.  

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.  And to all you lurky loo's let me know you are reading!  I won't bite, unless you want me to.

Now, on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment