Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pre-Friendsgiving 2014

The new word this year is Friendsgiving.  In case you can't figure it out, it's Thanksgiving dinner with Friends instead of Family.

HAPPY
FRIENDSGIVING
Where everyone gets to sit at the adult table!

As previously posted I'm "cooking" dinner for 7 other people.  Now it's down to 6 since we had some one bail due to the weather.  Totally cool.  At least this way she won't die from food poisoning.  And one less beach chair I'd have to set out since I don't have enough seating for 8 people.

Banana Pudding is done
Macaroni Salad is done
Mac n Cheese is in the crockpot
Turkey is in the oven

All that's left is green beans, gravy, rolls, and the mashed potatoes (which some one else is bringing)

I think I'm due for a bottle eh..... glass of wine.


I'll keep you posted on the drunken shenanigans as the evening goes on.....   Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment