Friday, November 21, 2014

Things I'm into

So with a new blog comes new readers.  You guys don't know me (and I don't know you).  Here's what's going on in my life these days....

School.......one more semester and then I'm done.  Accounting 2 and Financial Management.  Yech!

Movies:  The entire Harry Potter Series, The Hunger Games Series (I just saw Mockingjay Part 1 last night-the jury is still out on whether I liked it or not), The Divergent Series.

TV:   I don't have cable so I watch the local channels and Netflix, hence the reason I watch a lot of movies.  The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Dateline, and a little SNL if I can stay up that late.

Food:  I'm a big girl.  I like food!  Wait, I love food!  My favorite these days are the Hook and Ladder Lite from Firehouse Subs (tomatoes and regular mayo only) and pistachios. I can not stop eating pistachios.  They actually aren't that bad for you except for the salt and I just can't eat  unsalted pistachios.  NO.

Books:  I LOVE to read but I've got too much going on for me to be able to read for pleasure.  But my favorite two will always be The Bell Jar and The Last Lecture.

Work.  School.  Blog.  Food.  TV.  Movies.  That about sums me up.  Super exciting, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment