Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm still here....well at least I think so

Sheesh!  It has been one hell of a week.  My semester is winding down and I'm swamped with finishing things up and studying for finals.  Well just one final in accounting.  Looks like I am going to be chained to my book for the next week, hammering in as much as I can before I dump it all out on the exam next week.  My other class is online and the teacher hasn't kept up with grading things on a regular basis, which has benefited us because since she is so far behind in grading she slacked off the last to weeks and only assigned us half the assignments scheduled and decided against giving us a final project.  Whoop whoop!  I'm good with that, no complaints here.

2 more classes left, Accounting 2 and Financial Management, and then I'm done.  Can. Not. Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment