Thursday, December 11, 2014

Listography - My Top 5 Christmas Songs

I love Christmas.  Well, I used to love Christmas.  I guess I still do it's just that I've had some really bad Christmases in the past which have kind of worn me down on the the Christmas cheer thing.  Plus this will be my first Christmas away from all family and it will just be us.  Which is totally cool, it's just different.
The day after Thanksgiving one of our local radio stations begins to play only Christmas music through the day after Christmas.  I love Christmas music, which has inspired this weeks Listography.  My top 5 Christmas Songs.  Generally I like the old classic songs but I've heard some good new stuff recently too.  Take it away....


5.  Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee




4.  Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms





3.  Last Christmas by Wham! and an updated version by Taylor Swift






2.  Baby it's Cold Outside by Margaret Whiting & Johnny Mercer (Updated version by Idina Menzel (Maureen from Rent) & Michael Buble)








And drum roll please..............  My number 1 favorite Christmas song is

1.  Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey    
Go ahead, you can laugh, but this song is AWESOMESAUCE!  
I'm not sure why, but it is.  Just deal with it.


What are your favorite Christmas songs?



No comments:

Post a Comment