Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TMI Tuesday on a Wednesday: January 21, 2015

TMI Tuesday on a Wednesday!

 Because we're busy and shit....and 'cause we are adults and can do what ever we want.
1. I am in need of an intervention for my obsession with the Sudoku game on my phone.
2. You are being auctioned off. What is your unique selling point?
       Uh........let me get back to you on that one.......  30 minutes later ....*cricket chirp*  Seriously, I've got nothing.  I have a healthy sex drive?  I'm self-sufficient and pay my own bills?  I'm crazy?  I'm gay?  I'm a lady?
3. On a scale of 1-5 how many stars did your mom or dad give your current significant other or your favorite, longest lasting love? (1 is bad, 5 is great)
My current is a 4 (I don't believe in extreme numbers (1 and 5) as there is always room to be worse and there's always room for improvement).  
4. Most of the meals I eat are:
a. Cooked in a microwave
b. Cooked in the oven/stove
c. Made by someone else 
5. When work and life stress me out, nothing relieves the tension like a drink or listening to some music I can sing along to or sex or my magic little red pills .
Bonus: Write and answer your own bonus question.  **I'm not really seeing a pattern or common theme with the previous questions...so here is my random bonus question.**
What did you want to be when you grew up?
At first it was a fireman, then a lawyer, then a probation officer.  And now?  I just want to be me....

No comments:

Post a Comment