Friday, November 14, 2014

Gay

Yes, I'm gay.  I like the ladies.

The first girl I ever dated was in the Summer of 1998.

Most people know.  Work, family, friends, etc.  It's nothing that I hide from anyone (now).

I've had 3 relationships since 2001.

Relationship 1 was off and on for 10 years.   It was pretty f'ed up how it ended, and it seriously crushed me.  It was very complicated.  A few attempts were made to salvage the relationship but in the end I just couldn't do it.  My heart had been completely broken and no matter how hard either one of us tried my heart and our relationship couldn't be mended.  I still care about her well being.  After 10 years how could I not?  Plus, she has custody of the dogs we had together.  Thankfully, I am still able to see the pups when it's convenient for both parties.  She has found a new love.  I'm glad for her and I hope they make each other happy. (I seriously don't mean that in a bitchy way at all.)

Relationship 2 was off and on for 9 or 10 months.  It was passionate but in constant turmoil.  I can't blame it all on her, some of it was my fault.  I was indecisive and unsure.  She was accusatory and explosive.  It did not end well at all.  All ties were severed, and we have had absolutely no contact.

Relationship 3 is the one I am in now.  She will be referred to as T.  We met online in February 2013, We lived about 3 hours apart and spent our days off driving back and forth to see one another.  The driving got old and she eventually moved in with me.

As for relationships I am devoted.  I have NEVER cheated on anyone.  EVER.  And NEVER will.  I've been cheated on and I know how it feels.  I would never inflict that kind of pain on anyone.  I am mature enough to speak up before acting, and honestly I wouldn't put myself in that kind of situation anyway.  That's just not me.



No comments:

Post a Comment