Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

First (teeny tiny) snow storm predicted for tomorrow.  Trace to 3 inches potentially more depending on the track of the system.  I LOVE snow and I don't give a shit how much we get.  I just want to see some snow!  Almost everyone has said the acorns and caterpillars are indicating that we will have a very snowy winter.  I may be moving next year and this will be my last winter here so it better go out with a BANG!

According to this handy picture I found on the internet, it states the smaller the band on the caterpillar the more severe winter we'll have.  I haven't seen any caterpillars to be able to make my own assumption on how harsh this winter will be.


I didn't find any educational pictures on the internet to show how acorns can predict the weather.  So we'll just have to find a caterpillar.  Where can I find one?

Where are you?  Have you gotten any snow yet?  If so, how much?  Do you like snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment