Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Listography - My top 5 Favorite YouTube Videos

I don't get on to YouTube often but when I do I find the sweetest, smartest, craziest, weirdest, stuff.  In true Listography style below are my Top 5 Favorite YouTube Videos, in no particular order.




Coming out of your closet - Ash Beckham - TedxBoulder
  While she does talk a bit about coming out of the closet this video is about coming out of your own personal closet and facing your fears.  Really great message




Ladies Looking
  A group of ladies read real messages from Grindr, SCRUFF, and Growlr.  If you aren't familiar with the previous mentioned websites, here's a warning, they are for gay men.  At least I think that's what they are.  Second warning...there is foul language.  My thoughts?  1.  Hands down one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  2.  Do guys really talk like that to each other?  3.  Who doesn't know who Tim Curry is?  And there is a sequel.  Enjoy!



Bad Lip Reading - The NFL
       Exactly what it says.  And they have a sequel. "I want cake now!"



Grandma's Smoking Weed for the First Time
     Again exactly what it says.  HIGH-LARIOUS!  What game are they playing?!

Gay Women Discuss the Holidays
    Shopping, receiving gifts, spending time with family, holiday dinner, and dressing up your cat.


Well, no that you've spent the last 45 minutes watching My Top 5 Favorite YouTube Videos feel free to comment and tell me some of your favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment