Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A look back at 2014

2014 went by pretty quickly.  Here are a few things, good and bad, that I remember (which isn't much since I have the worst memory) from this year....


Vacation at Disney World with 3 Disney virgins.

Attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on a separate trip to Disney World.

Visited at least 7 different wineries.

Saw Miley Cyrus in concert.

Spent a lot of time at my parent's house doing landscaping and packing them up.

Packed a truck and moved my parents 12 (driving) hours away.

Attended a (straight) wedding in Alabama.

Visited the Birmingham Zoo.

Got drunk in an apple orchard and had an apple fight.

Discovered Rotisserie Chicken Salad from Kroger.

Had a some scary dental work.

Babysat for an adorable little baby girl.

Took 3 classes in the spring, 1 summer class, and 2 classes in the fall.

Decided to move (2015 date pending).

Attended a Pure Romance Party (adult toys).

Found some new hiking trails.

Went swimming in a water hole.

Attended the funeral of a childhood friend.

Cooked my first turkey (and didn't kill anyone with salmonella).

Lost 15lbs, then gained it back (thanks to Christmas cookies).

And finally, I got engaged on Christmas Day.


So I'd say I had a pretty good year!  Here's to making 2015 even awesome-er!

No comments:

Post a Comment