Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Listography: My 5 Resolutions

It's that time of the year....the end to be exact....when we decide on New Year's Resolutions.  Here are my 5.

Quit Smoking:  I quit in August for 2 months but it didn't stick.  So I'm trying it again starting January 2nd.

Lose Weight/Make Healthy Choices:  This is probably the most common resolution.  I'm going to make mine measurable by setting a goal of 50 lbs.

Blog more:  Blogging is rather cathartic.  I definitely need to do not only more but more in quality.


Read more:  I like to read but I don't get much time to do so between work and school.  I'm big in to YA books and have read the most famous series:  Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, and Delirium.  I've read Pawn by Amiee Carter and want to finish the Blackcoat Rebellion series (Captive and Queen) and finish the Matched trilogy by Allison Condie (Matched (which I've read), Crossed, and Reached).  Please suggest some more YA series for me!!!

Get off my damn phone:  I spend too much time on my phone.  I use social media, go on Wikipedia train rides, and play Sudoku (a lot).  I need to be more in the now with those around me and enjoy the human interaction.


 Well, I think that sums it up for my resolutions.  What are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment