Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sunday Stealing: January 24, 2015 but on a Wednesday

Looking for more things to keep up with on this blog.  I thought I'd join in Sunday Stealing, but today is Wednesday.  That's how I roll.  Post details below...


Easy A-Z

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.  Cheers to all of us thieves!!!  

Easy A-Z Meme 
Stolen from: FYeah Surveys
A. What are your favorite smells?  Fresh baked bread, roses, gardenias, the perfume Happy
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?  Yes, not overly addicted to caffeine
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?  I'll go with my partner or my mom
D. What song did you last listen to?  I have no idea...whatever was   on the radio on my way home from school
E. Do you wear socks to bed?  Generally no.  I like my feet to breathe, but I will if it is super cold
F. Can you change a car tire?  Yes.  Would I rather AAA do it for me?  YES!
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?  Black-it's my signature color
H. Do you cook often?  No, not lately, and that's really got to change.
I. What’s your least favorite season? Summer.  I don't enjoy getting sweaty.
J. Can you sew?  I can reattach a button, that's about it.
K. What is your favorite fruit?  Grapes and pears
L. Are you health conscious?  By health conscious do you mean to I eat healthy or I know what's healthy but I just chose do it
M. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?  Very conscious of others.  A little too much.
N. Do you curse a lot?  Not a lot but I do have a potty mouth
O. Do you remember lyrics easily?  Yes
P. Can you roll your tongue?  Roll it yes, roll it for speaking a foreign language not really
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?  Pistachios
R. What was the last book you purchased?  Principles of Accounting II, pretty exciting I know
S. Where was your last vacation?  Alabama for a wedding, Disney World before that
T. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?  I play a movie every night to go to sleep.  This months movie is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  Obviously I enjoyed it.  The last movie I saw in the theater was Unbroken.  It was really good.  F-ed up but really good.
U. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?  I'd like to think so but she's married with a kid and twins on the way so I don't know how that would work.  
V. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?  This is a tough one.  I've been to New York and London and love both.  So I guess London to live, Paris to visit for a day, and New York for a fortnight.
W. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?  It doesn't matter to me but currently it is open.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?  Broke my arm in a childhood bike accident, cracked my skull in a childhood bike accident (I probably should ride a bike ever again), broke my nose in college on my foot board when flopping over my bed, broke a toe by stubbing it (while intoxicated) on stereo that was on the floor.
Y. How do you like your eggs?  Scrambled with cheese, or friend as a sandwich, or hard boiled on a salad.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with?  Probably with Sleeping Beauty but I have no idea what it was about.

Go to Sunday Stealing:  Easy A-Z and link your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Principles of Accounting --sounds as exciting as some of the books I read for school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a riveting page turner that I can't seem to put down. I did just start a new YA series XVI. So far so good. Thanks for the comment. Nice to know someone somewhere is reading my silly posts.

      Delete